"Bonsoir" from France !

Fan's

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna tell my french teacher that :]

You should ! I know that in my class when we do a writing in marketing or economy-law, a lot of my friends make a lot and huge grammatical mistakes ^^

really? im kinda glad to hear that its not only a foreigner problem. i really envy you though that you can speak it perfectly at least!

Really, that's why you have my respect to learn our language ! In english, verbs are not very difficult to learn but in french they're so difficult that's there is tenses of verbs that I can't conjugate ! Furthermore, there is difference beetwen male and feminine words, huge program ^^

Really, that's why you have my respect to learn our language ! In english, verbs are not very difficult to learn but in french they're so difficult that's there is tenses of verbs that I can't conjugate ! Furthermore, there is difference beetwen male and feminine words, huge program ^^

Well, thank you!

yeah the tenses are my biggest problem. the other stuff like conjugation, male and female....okay im not always right at it but i still can handle it. lol but the tenses are my enemies.

i could've learned russian though instead of french but i kinda was too lazy to learn a new alphabet. xD

Bonjour Maxime! :)

Je m'appelle Guro. J'espère que vous l'apprécierez ici!

I have no idea if that last one is right ;p But this is my 4th year learning french, and since a French girl is coming here tomorrow and living with me for 4 weeks I had to try, haha.

Oh, and there are not a lot of French people here, I think I know of maybe like 2-3? ;p

Ithink i newerd heard any French bands i am gonna check those you suggested to Chriss

You will give me your impressions :)

Bonjour Maxime! :)

Je m'appelle Guro. J'espère que vous l'apprécierez ici!

I have no idea if that last one is right ;p But this is my 4th year learning french, and since a French girl is coming here tomorrow and living with me for 4 weeks I had to try, haha.

Oh, and there are not a lot of French people here, I think I know of maybe like 2-3? ;p

The last is right but not in the context ^^

I never have the chance to make an exchange with foreign people except when I came to Germany but my correspondent will not come in France :/

The last is right but not in the context ^^

I never have the chance to make an exchange with foreign people except when I came to Germany but my correspondent will not come in France :/

Oh, haha ;P

Ah, that sucks! I'm going to France in September for at least one week(in Rouen), might stay 4 weeks in Bayeux if my school lets me :)