First Paramore concert

krista2011

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to hearing new stuff from them. Deryck and Avril confuse me so much. Apparently, they were seen together again recently. Deryck's pretty cool, and Avril just kind of goes out and gets trashed. lol

You're not allowed professional cameras, only digital cameras, point and shoots etc.. Not sure about video cameras, your ticket should tell you but again, one of the Americans will know fersure.

Stupid question, but I just got a new camera and it's not really professional but it looks it.

I'm sure you've seen it around but here's what it looks like

nikon-coolpix-l100.jpg

Should I not take it and just take my old digital camera or am I okay with this one?

I've had a few friends get cameras like that into shows, but if security sees you, they might ask you to put it away cause of the zoom lens. If you don't want any trouble at all, just bring your other digital camera.

Stupid question, but I just got a new camera and it's not really professional but it looks it.

I'm sure you've seen it around but here's what it looks like

nikon-coolpix-l100.jpg

Should I not take it and just take my old digital camera or am I okay with this one?

My digital camera looks like that, but it's SUPER old, and security thinks it's pro, until I show them how many MP it is, then they allow it haha. So just prove it is't pro, and you should be ok.

I'm looking forward to hearing new stuff from them. Deryck and Avril confuse me so much. Apparently, they were seen together again recently. Deryck's pretty cool, and Avril just kind of goes out and gets trashed. lol

Deryck gets trashed too, haha. He tweets everyday like "How did I fall asleep under the basement couch" and stuff. It's pretty funny. But he is also like single-handedly producing, writing, everything for Sum 41's new record, and he did their last as well, so I still have respect for him, not to mention I'm a HUGE fan haha. It will be interesting what the songs are like now with the whole Avril separation/not really/kinda thing going on.

^ Haha. I never thought of that.

I hope they aren't douchebags about it, though.

Like "10 MEGAPIXELS IS AGAINST THE LAW. GET OUT."

Either way, at my last concert, security hardly even checked my bag and it was pretty packed.

I'll just stuff it at the bottom, just in case?

Yeah it varies, which is why I always, and still do freak out when trying to get a camera inside a venue. Such a stressful thing for me lol

Canon Powershots (which ever model)

Sony Cybershots (which ever model)

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3

but those are just my favorites, there are others

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+PowerShot+12.1-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Blue/9766891.p?id=1218171771851&skuId=9766891&st=canon powershot&cp=1&lp=11

is that a good camera?

its time for me to make a decision lol

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+PowerShot+12.1-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Blue/9766891.p?id=1218171771851&skuId=9766891&st=canon powershot&cp=1&lp=11

is that a good camera?

its time for me to make a decision lol

yeah, like Chriss said, it's a great camera.

MP don't matter to be honest, unless you're printing huge posters. but it's always nice to have.

I've been looking at cameras and I'm wondering if this is a nice one for concerts and just school trips/fun stuff with friends?

http://images03.olx.com.ph/ui/4/25/68/1266985366_75901768_1-Pictures-of-SONY-CYBERSHOT-DSC-W320-WITH-4GIG-MEMORY-CASE-SCREEN-PROTECTOR.jpg

Its a Sony cybershot dsc-w320, I'm on my iPod so I cant find an English link haha, sorrrry.

When I was shopping for my camera last year, it was between that kind and the Canon one. I chose the Canon cause my last camera was a Canon and I like them, but the Sony was pretty awesome too. I didn't exactly get to test it on a concert though, cause I was just at Best Buy. :P