Hayley vs. Jared Leto

Hailei

(Hardcore) 30STM fans are some of the most obsessed fans that I've ever met. I'm not too surprised that they would beat Paramore/Hayley in a poll.

Mm, I agree.

I love 30STM but they're cover seriously sucked.

I dislike Lady Gaga, sort of,

but because of Hayley's version I was going 'Ra ra roma, ga ga ooh la la' all day xD

wow, when I saw Hayley's cover i was so surprised! really liked it! plus, she got to show some piano skills ;D and, as far as 30stm, i like the fact that they changed it and made it their own, but other than that i thought it was kinda boring.

oh, and i have to say, i love how hayley does the part "you know that i want you..." haha so cute!

• 1 month later...
Well.. if half the board voted for one of them.. Exactly the same would vote for the other. So actually, you're just saying the board would vote for both of them equally :P

Jeez, you've gone way back here. Actually, you're reading what I said wrong, again. I was saying, before you decided to hijack for the purpose of weak humour, that I know who I think would vote for Hayley. I didn't say that I knew the remaining 50% would instantly vote for the other party, like you assumed.

And besides, even if it was 50/50 between the two of them, that's still an utterly ridiculous, and borderline blasphemous, figure.

• 2 months later...