hiiii.

hayxcrissayy

good good! and thats cool. i used to live in central jersey (in Linden) and my cousin lives in Westfield im always at his house haha

i live at the Shore in Brick. :P

gaaah, i haven't been to the shore in forever. i love it there! and that's pretty cool.(:

let's be friends?:D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's cool.(:

yeah, i want to be a photographer, so i've been looking at art schools out of state. my parents believe in me and i'm taking digital photo two now and my teacher says that i have a lot of potential and thinks that i'll be really successful in that field. so i'm excited to go to art school.

oh wow thats awesome! good for you!

i was thinking about going out of state for college haha but it freaks me out so i'll just be an hour away from home not too close but not far lol

sadly, no. /:

my parents suddenly refused to drive me to shows anymore and i get my license in june, but they won't let me drive myself to shows? how screwed up does that sound?

i wanted to see them at hct, but my mom's bitching because they're not playing at pnc like fall out boy did, she won't buy me tickets to go there.

and then my mom was like "i'm not buying you a ticket to bamboozle; you saw paramore there already, you don't need to see them again. and it's way overpriced!" and then me and my bestfriend practically begged my parents to let us go to warped even though paramore's not playing it, and they freaked out because they don't want me driving to oceanport. seriously, my parents need to retrieve the sticks that are up their asses. ):

aww yeah that sucks. my mom used to be like that when i first got into paramore. but now she just lets me go. she likes paramore now too she sometimes she comes with me. shes coming to the atlantic city show, bamboozle and the HCT with me and my friends lol

and yeah i thought they would play at PNC but guess not lol.

ah that sucks so bad! im sorry.

i wish you could go! that wouldve been cool lol

hahaha that sounds good.

just be like "okay mom im going to my friend's for the day"

then just go to warped tour lmao

speaking of that i need to get my tickets! ahh!

yeah i really thought it would've been at PNC, but apparently there still needs to be a date or two announced so maybe