Hayley on New B.O.B. Album

yourenotsam

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't really leak, it was posted on B.o.B.'s website.

I'm afraid leaked stuff isn't allowed to be posted, but since this was released today, it's okay. :)

Great song though, and I really want to check out his full album when it comes out.

I thought the song was pretty catchy. I loved Hayley's vocals, but every time she cameos in a song, I always want her to belt out high notes but then I realize it's not her song, so she wouldn't want to steal the spotlight of course lol.

I do the same thing! :rotfl:

But I like it, I don't really like the rapping much, but it could've be worse. But yeah, Hayley's kinda amazing in the song.

I'm not a fan of rap but that song is great! I'm really loving Hayley's part. It's really catchy. LOL

I can't wait to buy this song tomorrow. And I really want to hear the second part feat. eminem. I'm sure hayley's part is the same but itd still be cool cuz i used to be a big eminem fan back in the day

Her voice sounds way more edited than it does with Paramore, which I don't really appreciate :P

its done as an effect, can't escape that in hiphop today, since its what sells :(

Can read the comments on the original leak at 2dopeboyz

http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2010/04/12/b-o-b-%E2%80%93-airplanes-f-hayley-williams/

As a former hip hop fan, I don't mind B.o.B's rapping as much although I'm still only listening to the song for Hayley. Not a big fan of Eminem tbh but Part 2 could be pretty good. And on a media side, Hayley/Paramore could get even more noticed if this song does well.