Kerrang Magazine - 07/04/2010

Rachley

Hayley is on the front cover of Kerrang tomorrow. This is taken from the website:

Paramore - Hayley Williams answers YOUR questions!

Personal... Revealing... And just plain cheeky... We asked you to put YOUR questions to Hayley Williams, and Paramore's pint-sized frontwoman graciously rose to the challenge. Be sure to pick up a copy of this week's Kerrang! magazine for what is possibly her most intimate interview ever!

and then there's a picture:

30le4w1.jpg

also. Kerrang tweeted this yesterday:

Wanna watch the @yelyahwilliams + @joshmeatsix Kerrang! Podcast before anyone else? Make sure you subscribe to it here: http://bit.ly/cHQJvz

Ha i saw this on Kerrang website

Oh God! She didn't even think to put Chad [Gilbert, New Found Glory guitarist and Hayley's boyfriend] in that list! Oh shit...this is so sad. Alright, Gerard is married, so out of respect for Lyn-Z, I'll kill Gerard. And I'll kiss Pete so I don't have to live with him! And then I'll marry Josh because he said 'Dong-breath' on Radio 1 for me! He said 'Gimme a word to say on Radio 1' and I said 'Dong-breath' and he did it. That's love! Ha ha!"

Looks like a funny interview .

I sent in a question, but didn't give it much thought, so I don't reckon it will have been asked.

I love how when riot! came out, kerrang could do nothing but shit talk Paramore, now they, or more-so SHE (Hayley) is in every week.

good question, haha.

but i think they changed editors to a girl, who likes paramore. before, all they did was talk crap about paramore.

thank you!! :hug::hug:

ps: i want kerrang magazine in italy :(

Hayley's such a nerd, I love her. lol

This interview was pretty awesome, and the pictures are great. Thanks so much for the scans! :)

PS - I really freakin' wish I could find Kerrang in the US. I've stopped buying most magazines that Paramore's in, just cause they just take up space, but I'd really like this one. lol