Disney World Photos

Dustin

I think Josh is finally 100% REALLY happy with himself. He was happy in the past of course, but after getting married I think he is just relieved and overjoyed with life. And it is such a great thing to see from him, and the whole band.

Exactly what I was thinking. He's always been a little quiet at m&gs, but I just really want to tell him how stoked I am to see him so happy now. It's great to see. :)

I wonder if anybody has a Getty Images account to get these in Super HQ. These are amazing pictures. I just keep looking at them and thinking, "We get to go take pictures with them on Friday!"

Haha, I love the one with the fireworks and Hayley in a totally "Hayley" pose like, "OMG!! FIREWORKS!!!" :rotfl:

:hyper::hyper:

I wonder if anybody has a Getty Images account to get these in Super HQ. These are amazing pictures. I just keep looking at them and thinking, "We get to go take pictures with them on Friday!"

Haha, I love the one with the fireworks and Hayley in a totally "Hayley" pose like, "OMG!! FIREWORKS!!!" :rotfl:

Super HQ but with tag...

http://paramore.bandaiders.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=420

• 4 weeks later...