Just found out my grandmother died

Harry

It's okay to be sad, really, Harry. I hope you the best. And it's not bad to cry at all. Even though you are a guy and you think it's emo. I don't think it is. Just let it all out.

:hug:

Oh haha I didn't really mean it like that. I just meant more in the way I worded my post.

Personally I'm of the opinion that it's fucked up that guys don't cry because they want to be "tough" and "masculine" and all that bullshit.

I've cried thousands of times from having been sad and I don't care if people think that makes me a pussy or something.

It takes more strength to let your emotions out than it does to pretend and lie to yourself about being emotionally unbreakable

Oh haha I didn't really mean it like that. I just meant more in the way I worded my post.

Personally I'm of the opinion that it's fucked up that guys don't cry because they want to be "tough" and "masculine" and all that bullshit.

I've cried thousands of times from having been sad and I don't care if people think that makes me a pussy or something.

It takes more strength to let your emotions out than it does to pretend and lie to yourself about being emotionally unbreakable

Very true.

I feel the same way!

When my music teacher died, I cried flat out for days and I didn't care what one person said.

You can't bottle everything up, as cliche as that sounds.

Feel better, Harry. :hug:

and im with you Harry on that matter ^. I cry more than i should over things that mean a hell of alot to me and frankly, i dont care that i cry. If people want to slag me off for that, then to hell with them. They obviously havnt felt raw emotion.

Yeah, okay, I know now.

I know you're not like that. And I agree with you. It's hard to let your emotions out. But you're strong enough. ;) Cheer up!