Twitter's Most Popular Users from the "Accept bug"

Dustin

For those who are addicted to Twitter like myself, you may be aware of a bug the other day that caused users to follow you if you mentioned them in a tweet. Twitter obviously squashed the bug very quickly, but RowFeeder made a graphic showing who was popular, according to the bug the other day. So this is a chart showing who was basically mentioned the most within that time period, and guess who made that list? Hayley of course. She is more popular than Kevin Jonas! haha.

Check it out here:

Twitter-Accept-Bug-Celebrities.png

Hayley should do what Connan did and follow a random person.

The thing with Conan is that he is ONLY following one person, and that one person only. Hayley has too many friends on Twitter and is too curious not to follow more than one person lol. But I have nothing against her following random people.

-->FOLLOW ME HAYLEY. I'LL GIVE YOU PUPPIES AND COOKIES!

EDIT: twitter handle is: @therealbitter

The thing with Conan is that he is ONLY following one person, and that one person only. Hayley has too many friends on Twitter and is too curious not to follow more than one person lol. But I have nothing against her following random people.

-->FOLLOW ME HAYLEY. I'LL GIVE YOU PUPPIES AND COOKIES!<--

I wonder if she still lurks PF...she might read that. :)

-->FOLLOW ME HAYLEY. I'LL GIVE YOU PUPPIES AND COOKIES!

EDIT: twitter handle is: @therealbitter

Follow me too, Hayley, I'll throw in some cake! (And a game of Left 4 Dead 2 on Live ;-))