Greyson Chance

Guro

So I guess a lot of you have seen this kid's cover of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. If not you can check it out here, as well as his own songs "Broken Hearts" and "Stars". He is really talented, so you should all go and check it out :)

And he was on Ellen DeGeneres show the other day, you can watch the clip from that here.

31703_121907837834018_121907691167366_206001_3837408_n.jpg

Oh, and he's Demi and mine, btw! So back off! :mrgreen:

Guest JadeIsRad

Oh, and he's Demi and mine, btw! So back off!

...orly? PAEDOZ. I joke haha but seriously, he is seriously talented and really well spoken.

Guest JadeIsRad
The only question is, can he keep up singing that good once he hits puberty?

I hate when everyone asks that lmfao just wait and see, puberty doesn't destroy all voices you knowwww

He can't sound like a girl for the rest of his life, it's true. If that's what you want, you can only hope that he will never hit puberty (actually, I think a LOT of people would want that).

Well, it's just that Justin can no longer hit the high notes that he used to be able to hit. I'm just curious to know if Greyson will end up like that. If not, they'll both probably die off in a couple years.

nah i don't believe that. if his voice changes and he can't hit these high note anymore he won't necessarily die off

im sure there are plenty of male singers who started off as young children and were still around when they were adults

Guest JadeIsRad
Well, I think it's definitely taking an effect on Justin Bieber. He doesn't sound nearly as good as he did a year or so ago.

Yeah, that's very true but Biebz definitely won't die out; too many fan girls. ;D

The only thing that bugs me about these types of singers is when they sing about "love"... at their age? They don't even know what love is. They sing about love to attract young girls, and then they get more money. It's like it's not even about the music when they become big.

Guest JadeIsRad
Jade will make sure he won't die out :P

True shit right there. Actually, i'd like him to die out so all the fan girls would piss off but he'll never die out in my heart. :lol: