I Support Hayley Campaign

eefie

Meh.

As someone said on another forum I go on "They're tits, get over it".

I've seen them in real life with girls I've been in relationships with. They're exactly that, tits. They are not spaceships from outerspace, not some amazing wonder of the fucking world, just something attached to a damn female body that's quite normal.

The matter of fact is, SHE IS that kind of girl to take photos of herself like that, because obviously she did.

They didn't happen while she tripped over getting dressed.

The fact they got leaked onto the internet is rather unfortunate.

The ultimate fact is, as was said above "They're tits, get over it".

That is to say, in a week's time, no one is going to give a shit about this anymore and most likely in a week's time, no one is going to give a shit about the "I support Hayley" campaign and it will be forgotten about.

It's just the current flavor of the week, like anything else. Once it ends, people will move onto the next celebrity having their pics leaked on the internet or whatever else bullshit happens that frankly I couldn't give two shits about.

If anything, this campaign might prove to just keep this shit going longer than necessary, so no, I'm not joining this campaign.

So wanna do anything about it like any intelligent person would? Just don't give a shit.

precisely, everyone takes dirty pictures of themselves at some point in their life, it's not a crime. but seriously she'll be fine the same thing happened to rihanna, and the pics were a lot worse, one, two days. blown over. no one cares. i don't understand why people have to make such a big deal over this, she's a human being she makes mistakes. i agree with you, yes they are boobs. all girls have them. now build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

• Like 1

precisely, everyone takes dirty pictures of themselves at some point in their life, it's not a crime. but seriously she'll be fine the same thing happened to rihanna, and the pics were a lot worse, one, two days. blown over. no one cares. i don't understand why people have to make such a big deal over this, she's a human being she makes mistakes. i agree with you, yes they are boobs. all girls have them. now build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

I actually totally agree.

^ also agreed.

90% of young/teenage women have done it. big deal like.

she is nearly always on the other side of the world from her long term boyfriend, she's well entitled to.

i just wish it didn't happen to her.

• Like 1

^ also agreed.

90% of young/teenage women have done it. big deal like.

she is nearly always on the other side of the world from her long term boyfriend, she's well entitled to.

i just wish it didn't happen to her.

haha, exactly i was gonna say something along those lines but i didn't know whether i should, not that it should matter, everyone does that, everyone sends dirty pictures to their gf/bf, it makes sense hayley would as well, seeing as how little time she gets to spend with her bf. to be honest the reason these things being blown out of proportion is because people are far too quick to judge, they go ahead and make judgements without realising they've probably done it themselves, and these people are just as normal as they are, it's just theirs didn't get out on the internet.

Meh.

As someone said on another forum I go on "They're tits, get over it".

I've seen them in real life with girls I've been in relationships with. They're exactly that, tits. They are not spaceships from outerspace, not some amazing wonder of the fucking world, just something attached to a damn female body that's quite normal.

The matter of fact is, SHE IS that kind of girl to take photos of herself like that, because obviously she did.

They didn't happen while she tripped over getting dressed.

The fact they got leaked onto the internet is rather unfortunate.

The ultimate fact is, as was said above "They're tits, get over it".

That is to say, in a week's time, no one is going to give a shit about this anymore and most likely in a week's time, no one is going to give a shit about the "I support Hayley" campaign and it will be forgotten about.

It's just the current flavor of the week, like anything else. Once it ends, people will move onto the next celebrity having their pics leaked on the internet or whatever else bullshit happens that frankly I couldn't give two shits about.

If anything, this campaign might prove to just keep this shit going longer than necessary, so no, I'm not joining this campaign.

So wanna do anything about it like any intelligent person would? Just don't give a shit.

+1 I Couldn't of put it better myself!...While I support Hayley 100% in all this, I think it's best if the whole thing just blows over. I think thats what anyone would want!

I love the fact that yous are all so up for supporting her though :)

She's in a band called Eisley. She's Chad's ex-wife, Max Bemis' (lead of Say Anything) current wife.

oohhh... i see. still sour i see, maybe a hint of jealousy? . either way(pun definetly not intended) what a tit. someone slap her? ;-)

oohhh... i see. still sour i see, maybe a hint of jealousy? . either way(pun definetly not intended) what a tit. someone slap her? ;-)

Sour maybe considering the "story goes" that Chad cheated on her with you know who. Not jealous considering she's undeniably happy with Max.

oh please, it's fine if she wants to joke about it once, as long as she's not saying how hayley is a slut or anything.

(i don't like her because she's married to Max and he's mine.)