I Support Hayley Campaign

eefie

the thing that is probably most shocking to a lot of fans and peers is that behind her clean-cut idol-esque attributes is that she has a sex life. it's a shame it turns out she's a real person, hm? not.

I think she's been portrayed as the 'good little christian girl' has kinda made people look at her in terms they wouldn't look at a 'normal' celebrity.

First off I want to say that she has nice melons. I'm gay btw lol Ok, they leaked but this doesn't change my opinion about her or see her any different. She's a very sweet and nice girl and this is sad what happened to her but I'll always love her and Paramore, will always support them whatever hardships they face. Just wait until this all die out and soon it'll be forgotten.

I love you Hayley. Remember, I'll always support you <3

*not like she's gonna read this* :shifty:

I think she's been portrayed as the 'good little christian girl' has kinda made people look at her in terms they wouldn't look at a 'normal' celebrity.

oh i think that went one out the window when she got with a married man, at the age of 18.

too far?

• Like 1

oh i think that went one out the window when she got with a married man, at the age of 18, whilst still with josh.

too far?

Not far enough....

Was genuinely a massive LOL from the Darroch household upon reading that post.

oh i think that went one out the window when she got with a married man, at the age of 18.

too far?

hahahaha i really should not be laughing. haha i did not know that... poor josh man :( but meh, he's happily married now ;-)

i always had a feeling she wasn't that innocent :shifty:

Hayley had an affair with Chad while she was still with Josh and while Chad was still married.

Oh ok :/

Well theres nothing we could do about it, they're both happy and that's all that should matter, right? even if fans do have a different opionion on chad, theres nothing we could do about it and just let life play out.

hahah, yas. i'd be lying if i said that i wasnt hoping for even a tiny bit of carnage after my last post. i at least knew that ross'd enjoy it.

however, i think it's untrue to say that hayley was still with josh when things kicked off with chad - they'd been broken up a while im quite sure, perhaps about three months, since it was in the wake of riot that they called it quits. but aye, chad was still married and i although him and sherrie were on the rocks, they were far from over. chad's divorce didnt go through until about feb '08 (which, as any worthy fan should remember, was when paramore nearly fell apart on that UK tour).

it may seem pointless and unfair that i'm dragging all this baggage back up again now, but the moral of my story is that anyone with eyes, ears and any grasp on reality should be able to tell that hayley has not been the angel her management paint her out to be for about three years. not that there's anything wrong with that, because no one is perfect. not even our perfect little hayley williams. over and out.

• Like 1

hahah, yas. i'd be lying if i said that i wasnt hoping for even a tiny bit of carnage after my last post. i at least knew that ross'd enjoy it.

however, i think it's untrue to say that hayley was still with josh when things kicked off with chad - they'd been broken up a while im quite sure, perhaps about three months, since it was in the wake of riot that they called it quits. but aye, chad was still married and i although him and sherrie were on the rocks, they were far from over. chad's divorce didnt go through until about feb '08 (which, as any worthy fan should remember, was when paramore nearly fell apart on that UK tour).

it may seem pointless and unfair that i'm dragging all this baggage back up again now, but the moral of my story is that anyone with eyes, ears and any grasp on reality should be able to tell that hayley has not been the angel her management paint her out to be for about three years. not that there's anything wrong with that, because no one is perfect. not even our perfect little hayley williams. over and out.

I agree :]

Well if you take what Sherri's mum said (Chad "pursued" Hayley at Warped, just a few months into the marriage) and what the band said (Split up in Fall '07, AltPress Oct '09) it's all a little bit convenient. :shifty:

Can someone tell me what Sherri said about Hayley? The link didn't work for me. Oh, and LOL @ Tila Tequila for thinking her opinion is at all relevant.

"New day blahblahblah. lets not make boobs of ourselves"

Well if you take what Sherri's mum said (Chad "pursued" Hayley at Warped, just a few months into the marriage) and what the band said (Split up in Fall '07, AltPress Oct '09) it's all a little bit convenient. :shifty:

i don't really follow you here but sure.

what would the fangirls say? :o hahaha :rotfl:, but yeah, exactly, i agree :)

i have nothing worth contributing besides i agree with this hahaha