The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

^ If its only a few hours, cant you just take a nap when you get home? It sounds like the money is good, so if I were you I'd get an early night's sleep and just endure it for the time being.

^ If its only a few hours, cant you just take a nap when you get home? It sounds like the money is good, so if I were you I'd get an early night's sleep and just endure it for the time being.

Yes, but I can't ever fall asleep early, & when I nap overday, I just sleep like 7 hours & wake up in the evening thinking, fuck. The money is good, but because the hours are not that much, its never enough to get what i'm saving up for. & im always tired. Omg, I should have never said yes, I have the most fucked up schedual ever, but on the otherhand i'm thinking, I should keep the job, and In the meanwhile search for a daytime job.

Yes, but I can't ever fall asleep early, & when I nap overday, I just sleep like 7 hours & wake up in the evening thinking, fuck. The money is good, but because the hours are not that much, its never enough to get what i'm saving up for. & im always tired. Omg, I should have never said yes, I have the most fucked up schedual ever, but on the otherhand i'm thinking, I should keep the job, and In the meanwhile search for a daytime job.

Yeah, your best option is to keep the job until you find another, otherwise you wont be seeing any money if you call it quits now.

Yeah, your best option is to keep the job until you find another, otherwise you wont be seeing any money if you call it quits now.

Yeah, oh well, I'll find something. & because I slept all day now I'll stay up untill 5. & then try to not fall asleep daytime so I can sleep at a normal time in the evening. xD

Yeah, oh well, I'll find something. & because I slept all day now I'll stay up untill 5. & then try to not fall asleep daytime so I can sleep at a normal time in the evening. xD

That's only about seven hours, you're bound to get tired and get some sleep.