The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

^ Shannon! My beautiful hoe! I haven't seen you here in forever! :hugs:

I confess that I am at the library. I didn't even bother going to school today because of the senior awards ceremony. I figure what the point of sitting for two hours and watching over-acheivers get awards.

I confess that it's the last day of school... Pshht... Fuck! I gotta tell this girl that I like that I like her before I never see her again... Well actually she lives down the street, but never-the-less I still wont see her every day and I'm going to miss that so terribly. At this point I really wouldn't care to have a relationship with her, just to be friends so I can see her more often. But then again in a second confession, if I do this I will be stuck between two girls, both really great... Both really young (sad, but oh well). It makes me feel like I'm a pedophile but I guess that only time will tell if it will actually work. But anyway, I think I'm going to look for the perfect time during class to say something to her, and as for this other girl we might be hanging out today.

Okay, that was a little tmi.

^ awww good luck!

I confess I don't understand why I'm getting tested for allergies again, clearly I have them so why do they need to test me again?

I confess that I fucked up yesterday. I need to grow some balls! I'mma try again today, it's my last chance and I'm gonna do it without fail, or at least I'll. I'm wearing my lucky All Time Low shirt, so hopefully something good might happen. (actually this shirt isn't really lucky, but I hope I can make it lucky, lol).

I confess I know that I have exams for the next month, and I really want to pass so I can go to college, but I cannot wait to leave school next week, even though some prospects will be sad.

I confess that I fucked up. I couldn't find the right time. I was planning on commenting on her Black Veil Brides shirt and then shmoozing her into a conversation but that was a fail. I'll give her a friend request on facebook sometime in the future and then message her. (Yeah I know... It's a pussy move and it's not that personal...)

I confess that I fucked up. I couldn't find the right time. I was planning on commenting on her Black Veil Brides shirt and then shmoozing her into a conversation but that was a fail. I'll give her a friend request on facebook sometime in the future and then message her. (Yeah I know... It's a pussy move and it's not that personal...)

:(

it's not really. I think that regardless of the way a guy tells you that he likes you, it's still sweet, cause it took them the balls to tell you anyway.

i confess my dad bought me headphones!