The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess that I'm totally CRUSHED and I only knew Back to Black , addiction is really the worst thing that can happen in our lives...

So stunned right now , it really is a sad day ( Norway, my friend's brother and Amy on the same day )

Hope you are all in a much better place now

I confess I'm shaking. Terror attack in oslo, where I live.. this is crazy.

I confess that I'm totally CRUSHED and I only knew Back to Black , addiction is really the worst thing that can happen in our lives...

So stunned right now , it really is a sad day ( Norway, my friend's brother and Amy on the same day )

Hope you are all in a much better place now

I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers <3

This is terrible :(

Lucky son of a blarf. I wanted to see them, but I missed Warped... Again.

Yeah I don't really listen to them but they we're really good. Didn't go into the pits, was taking a break after Attack Attack, August Burns Red, Asking Alexandria, and Dance Gavin Dance. They looked fun though.

Yeah I don't really listen to them but they we're really good. Didn't go into the pits, was taking a break after Attack Attack, August Burns Red, Asking Alexandria, and Dance Gavin Dance. They looked fun though.

Oh man, that sounds good. Though even if I went to Warped, my friends would want to see the mellower bands. I'd be lucky to see that many metal bands, haha.

Oh man, that sounds good. Though even if I went to Warped, my friends would want to see the mellower bands. I'd be lucky to see that many metal bands, haha.

They were awesome. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED getting a break from the horrid heat and watching Go Radio.

I love everything from metal to like City and Colour so I have fun either way.