The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess that this girl I like keeps talking about her insecurites on Facebook, I know she's doing it for the attention and I want to tell her how I feel about her so she can stop with posting those damn insecurities. I just need some fucking balls to say something to her... But my plan is to get to hang out with her and just lay it on her with how I feel and hope it just works that way because those insecurities are beginning to irritate me.

thank you!

i confess no one really calls me bettina ever haha

You welcome! I confess that I'm sorry if you don't like to be called that but I just LOVE when people have long names that can be shortened! Like Daniel is Dan and Joshua is Josh. ANOTHER CONFESSION: I'm so off topic.

I confess that I think I love her... We haven't even talked to each other in person. I wish school didn't start back up and I had better hours at my new job, I think it would work if those road blocks weren't in the way. I need to find a way to see her, she has no idea what I feel for her and what kinda of attraction I have torwards her. I just want to see her so terribly... I don't want to make any problems by thinking she likes me, which I think she does otherwise she wouldn't of started messaging me in the first place...

I wanna not that I'm sorry for writing all of my emotions like this in my recent posts, I really want to vent things out, my friends don't really want to hear it when I talk about this stuff.

^ We'll listen, you know that!

Maybe you should tell her so you know for sure how she feels instead of just guessing...? Try and see her that would be great too. It sucks there are issues where it makes it hard though. Good luck with everything.