The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

^ Cheer up! :hug:

^ We'll listen, you know that!

Maybe you should tell her so you know for sure how she feels instead of just guessing...? Try and see her that would be great too. It sucks there are issues where it makes it hard though. Good luck with everything.

Yeah, you're right. I can't just move in on based on some assumption, that's never good at all. I just wish she wasn't back in school, I wanted to try and make something before she went back to school, but that never happened, we were supposed to hang out one time during the summer and something came up with her and she couldn't, I gotta try and get to hang out sometime on a weekend soon, idk. I need to get her number and text her or something because I finally got a phone again.

Ack, I really shouln't just fall for someone over the internet like this, I just wish I knew her when I was in school with her...

^ Good luck!!

^ Cheer up! :hug:

Yeah, you're right. I can't just move in on based on some assumption, that's never good at all. I just wish she wasn't back in school, I wanted to try and make something before she went back to school, but that never happened, we were supposed to hang out one time during the summer and something came up with her and she couldn't, I gotta try and get to hang out sometime on a weekend soon, idk. I need to get her number and text her or something because I finally got a phone again.

Ack, I really shouln't just fall for someone over the internet like this, I just wish I knew her when I was in school with her...

Thank you.

But yeah I think it would be best to hang out with her once or twice before making any moves. Just so you know for sure how she feels. And yes! Get her number!

Ah don't worry about it. It happens. I've done it lol

^ Good luck!!

Thank you.

But yeah I think it would be best to hang out with her once or twice before making any moves. Just so you know for sure how she feels. And yes! Get her number!

Ah don't worry about it. It happens. I've done it lol

It's my best option, if anything.

I also maybe feel like it's an infatuation, like the one with Hayley, lol. Idk, it feels slightly different... Nonetheless...

It's my best option, if anything.

I also maybe feel like it's an infatuation, like the one with Hayley, lol. Idk, it feels slightly different... Nonetheless...

hmmm sounds like you might just need some time to feel things out and see what happens.

I confess I am up for re-election for NA PFC Ambassador again. I'm so nervous.

I confess I forgot how to live life. How to be happy and to live inept to the horrors that have little chance of meeting my being. I confess that time is over, I see the truth now. what a idiot i've been for so long.

I confess I'll be going to jail for six months. And do not worry, or else see it as something unfortunate, yeah I did something bad however...I embrace jail. I can become a man, or become dead there...and rolling the dice? hasn't felt better. I'm alive and I'm unstoppable.

hmmm sounds like you might just need some time to feel things out and see what happens.

Very true.

I confess that I am going to apply for another job, at a costume store. I just hope I can juggle two jobs.