The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess that I saw "M" at the store yesterday... Oh my god, my heart was just racing. And the one thing I didn't do was say hi when I was there. I was in a hurry, and... Jesus Christ, I just keep kicking my ass over it. Though, she did message me on facebook about it yesterday and apologized for not saying hi to me, I apologized aa well, and I think it's going to be cool. It gives me more of a reason to ask her to hang out her next weekend at this festival my town has every year. I really hope we hit it off when we hang out! Also, I'm not sure if I should invite some of my friends so it could be possibly less awkward... Also all my friends are super good at not cock-blocking, so it could be a good thing... Maybe... Idk... I just want to be with this girl more that anything...

I confess I forgot how to live life. How to be happy and to live inept to the horrors that have little chance of meeting my being. I confess that time is over, I see the truth now. what a idiot i've been for so long.

I confess I'll be going to jail for six months. And do not worry, or else see it as something unfortunate, yeah I did something bad however...I embrace jail. I can become a man, or become dead there...and rolling the dice? hasn't felt better. I'm alive and I'm unstoppable.

Wow...............

^ she's ditched you? Oh no. Not a keeper.

I wouldn't say that she exactly ditched me, per se. It was more on the other side that she *in quotes* "doesn't know me well enough". In a way it's understandable, but to me, it's far on the other side of something else.

I know I can probably go on and on and write a book at this point, but this girl is someone that I truly have a fine interest and I like her a lot, and someone that I believe I have a chance with... Ah, fuck I should just give up.

On another note, I confess that I finally got internet at home!

Oh no. I really hope it works out for you!

I confess I hate the state. They cut one of my grants and now I owe $1,440 for school that I honestly don't have and I may cry. I have to try and get a second job I guess but no one is hiring =/