The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

OH MY FUCKING GOD! I GOT HER NUMBER FINALLY!

The whole fucking time, she thought I didn't have a phone. That's why she never offered it to me or anything, but thank god now. Jesus FUCKING Christ, I am so happy. Now, the next step is that I'm gonna ask her to hang out next Saturday at the mall with some friends. STOKED. My lord I'm so happy beyond words.

I confess that I apologize for not saying "I confess", and my use of profanity. lol

^ What's the problem between you two? Do you not like this guy back?

I don't really know, he's being really sweet and kind but sometimes he doesn't give me enough room to breathe. We're really close but I like to have my privacy too, he reads my texts when I'm reading them,sometimes when I'm having conversations with other people, he joins us and wants to know what we're talking about, he means well but sometimes I need air. I don't know if it's because he likes me or if he's just like that with all his friends though and I really don't want to have the do you like me talk with him and worse I really don't want him to tell me he likes me. So I try to put more distance between us but we're friends so it's difficult...

I don't really know, he's being really sweet and kind but sometimes he doesn't give me enough room to breathe. We're really close but I like to have my privacy too, he reads my texts when I'm reading them,sometimes when I'm having conversations with other people, he joins us and wants to know what we're talking about, he means well but sometimes I need air. I don't know if it's because he likes me or if he's just like that with all his friends though and I really don't want to have the do you like me talk with him and worse I really don't want him to tell me he likes me. So I try to put more distance between us but we're friends so it's difficult...

I get you, in a way I can relate to the guy. If he likes you and does that stuff, he wants to make sure that no other guys are after you. It's like that with me and the girl that I like, though we've never met in person, I look at her facebook wall and what-not to make sure no other dudes be messaging her. Or, yeah he may be just like that though. I myself tend to look at other people phone screens as a force of habit, sometimes I'm not even reading the text, I stare at it like a deer in the headlights. I'm just weird though.

Though, on another note, I confess that I think I'm getting closer to her. She's eager to hang out, we text everyday. I'd like to hope as well that some of her recent statuses are about me. Like, "Every second without you is a second I feel incomplete </3" which she posted after I stopped texting her because I was working. I really do think she does like me, and I hope so too because she is just so damn beautiful, and just such a great person to talk to. I need her more than anything.

I get you, in a way I can relate to the guy. If he likes you and does that stuff, he wants to make sure that no other guys are after you. It's like that with me and the girl that I like, though we've never met in person, I look at her facebook wall and what-not to make sure no other dudes be messaging her. Or, yeah he may be just like that though. I myself tend to look at other people phone screens as a force of habit, sometimes I'm not even reading the text, I stare at it like a deer in the headlights. I'm just weird though.

Though, on another note, I confess that I think I'm getting closer to her. She's eager to hang out, we text everyday. I'd like to hope as well that some of her recent statuses are about me. Like, "Every second without you is a second I feel incomplete </3" which she posted after I stopped texting her because I was working. I really do think she does like me, and I hope so too because she is just so damn beautiful, and just such a great person to talk to. I need her more than anything.

That's great, hope it will work out for you, as for me, I guess time will tell...

I confess that I'm writing a song on bass using slapping.

|-----------6----------9-8-|
|------6-----------9-------|
|-------4p0---------0h7----|
|-0h4p0-------0h7p0--------|

|------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5----------------|
|-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9----------------1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-|

That's what I have so far.

I CONFESS DOUBLE POST!

I fucking met her! It was the best minute and a half of my life!

This is how it went down.

She gave me her address to drop off the camera, so I went over around 8 PM. I texted her; told her I was outside, she came out, looking too beautiful. She asked me if it was raining outside, I responded, "I think it was." I gave the camera to her, I told her of the few problems with it she said that she could talk to her photo teacher about it. Then, this is the best part, she hugged me. My Lord, it was the most amazing thing I have felt in my life thus far. We said good night to each other, and then I left.

I was planning on asking her to come eat with me and some friends, but that never came up. It would have been a bad idea anyway.

Oh man, her voice was so perfect, nothing like I would have expected. I expected her to have some sort of Mexican accent, but she didn't. My lord, I can't get her voice out of my head. She's more than I can ever want. I'm just praying that she likes me back the same way that I like her. :willy_nilly:

*end rave*

I CONFESS DOUBLE POST!

I fucking met her! It was the best minute and a half of my life!

This is how it went down.

She gave me her address to drop off the camera, so I went over around 8 PM. I texted her; told her I was outside, she came out, looking too beautiful. She asked me if it was raining outside, I responded, "I think it was." I gave the camera to her, I told her of the few problems with it she said that she could talk to her photo teacher about it. Then, this is the best part, she hugged me. My Lord, it was the most amazing thing I have felt in my life thus far. We said good night to each other, and then I left.

I was planning on asking her to come eat with me and some friends, but that never came up. It would have been a bad idea anyway.

Oh man, her voice was so perfect, nothing like I would have expected. I expected her to have some sort of Mexican accent, but she didn't. My lord, I can't get her voice out of my head. She's more than I can ever want. I'm just praying that she likes me back the same way that I like her. :willy_nilly:

*end rave*

Aww that's so sweet, I'll pray for you , hope it will work out