The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess that I just give up. I think it's worthless to keep trying, she obviously has just own issues, whatever they may be, to attend to that don't involve me. I've been nothing but nice to her. I'm sick and I'm done.

Sorry if I sounded like an asshole, that's honestly how I feel. Over really just giving up, she won't talk back to me. I give it off more week, and if I hear nothing it's just over, I can't pursue if I know I can't get back on return.

Good for you , at some point, you have to let go, hope you're not too bummed about this but you made the right choice, you'll be ok

^ why are you going to have a sad birthday ? :(

And good Ernie. If she's not going to be bothered with you then she isn't worth it and you shouldn't be wasting your time. You can move on to better things.

Yeah, I can't do that and if she's like that I cannot expect to have a good relationship with her anyway.

Wanna know something funny? I just spent 150 dollars on a new phone and better service just so I could talk to her more, since I got my phone she hasn't ever texted me or texted me back. Such bullshit.

I confess that I just went into the kitchen and thought of something really good to confess and then I came back in my room to confess it but then I forgot what I was going to confess.......

haha true story, it happens to me all the time

cause there's something sad going on in my life right now, which will mainly involve the days around my birthday. :/

i confess i wish i already passed all my exams.

aww well try and cheer up! I don't want to see you sad!

I confess I think I might check my bank account balance and if I have some money I will go to Barnes and Noble, grab some starbucks, and the new AP.

I confess the site looks so different now, haven't been here in forever!

Also; Shannon, if you go on your profile there is a transparent button that sayd 'change picture' or something of that sort where you see the picture you are using right now :)

I confess the site looks so different now, haven't been here in forever!

Also; Shannon, if you go on your profile there is a transparent button that sayd 'change picture' or something of that sort where you see the picture you are using right now :)

I seem to have finally managed! Thanks.