The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess that I have my date tomorrow. I'm actually kinda depressed about it, she likes me a lot, but I can't say it's the same in return... Mainly because I still like the other girl... Idk, I gotta move on. I just hope things go good, that's all that I have to say...

I confess that I have my date tomorrow. I'm actually kinda depressed about it, she likes me a lot, but I can't say it's the same in return... Mainly because I still like the other girl... Idk, I gotta move on. I just hope things go good, that's all that I have to say...

If you don't feel it after the date, don't get her hopes up, it's not fair, I've been there and it sucks

If you don't feel it after the date, don't get her hopes up, it's not fair, I've been there and it sucks

Yeah, you're right. I just hope I don't break her heart if it doesn't go well. She's too nice.

DOUBLE POST

I confess that I think that I just fucked myself over. I made a "truth is" status, that girl I liked, liked it and I told her that I liked her. I'm not sure whats going to happen now. I've gotten too close to that other girl.

I confess that I'm talking to that girl again. But this is sad, I was holding the new girl's hand and texting the other girl at the same time. What they fuck is wrong with me? I've never wanted to be like this. I'm an asshole.

I confess that I'm talking to that girl again. But this is sad, I was holding the new girl's hand and texting the other girl at the same time. What they fuck is wrong with me? I've never wanted to be like this. I'm an asshole.

You are who you want to be, you have the choice...

I confess that I'm just going to see then both, then see what happens; be with a girl I met a week ago that I can't say I'm really attracted to, or be with a girl that I've talked to for the last 7 months that I'm beyond attracted to.

I just got to see how it goes, they both want to hang out with me this Friday... I just wish I knew what to do...

^ a guy was once dating someone I know and told me that he liked another girl way more after a day of them being together. I know this sounds bad, and now I'm going to sound like a bitch, but I told him to break it off with my friend, because he couldn't help how he felt and also, if he'd have carried on, he was going to hurt my friend even more. Everyone reacts differently. Just don't be too harsh on yourself, Ernie. You can't help how you feel. See how it goes.

I confess studying stresses me outttt!

Rachel, you're right. I'm going to let this Friday be the decider. I plan on hanging out with the the first girl, and I'm going to see how that goes and then I'm going to make a final decision after that. I need to find one just to focus on because I can't juggle two girls, not only is that a tough thing to do, it's unfair and it's not right. I've never been in such a position like this before, and it hurts.

I confess that I gotta go out to Wisconsin tomorrow, they're pulling the plug on my grandpa's respirator. It sucks, I'm losing both of my grandpa's in the same year.

I confess that I gotta go out to Wisconsin tomorrow, they're pulling the plug on my grandpa's respirator. It sucks, I'm losing both of my grandpa's in the same year.

I'm really sorry to hear that, it seems to be going around, my best friend just lost her grandpa too, a few weeks before Christmas that sucks, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Rachel, you're right. I'm going to let this Friday be the decider. I plan on hanging out with the the first girl, and I'm going to see how that goes and then I'm going to make a final decision after that. I need to find one just to focus on because I can't juggle two girls, not only is that a tough thing to do, it's unfair and it's not right. I've never been in such a position like this before, and it hurts.

Just do what feels right :)

I'm sorry to hear that Ernie :( if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'll listen. I just know it helps to have someone to talk to sometimes.

I confess that I have nothing to confess.