The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess that if she doesn't text me back by the end of the week I'm going to stop attempting anything with her because that shows enough that she doesn't like me back. If that's the case, I'm going for the other girl because she always texts me back and she likes me.

I confess let's cut it to the chase : yes Demi is back in rehab and her PR team sucks and are only digging themselves a bigger grave ! Seriously stage a fake interview on twitter why not but at least take real questions from fans and real accounts , not accounts created the same day or ones that haven't tweeted since 2009 ! You're not doing her any favour !

I confess that I think this girl is using me for my money. She called me at like 8:30 and asked if I would give her 10 bucks for gas so her and her friend could hang out with me. So, they came over and we watched like half of a movie, went out to get gas, came back, they were there for like a 5 minutes then left. Earlier, like last weekend, she asked if I could wire her 50 bucks so she could get back from a trip to Iowa where she went with not enough money (I didn't wire her the money at all, because I couldn't). I work at a fucking Wendy's at minimum wage, what more can I fucking do? I get paid the same as her, except I get more hours. I'm thinking of letting her go, I can't afford that, and she should know that. I just have to.

I wanna go for that other girl, she seems like she'd never do that. Not am I more physically attracted to her, I also see something between us, we have so much more in common.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...