Catie

The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

i confess i dont want to go to a 3 hour class tonight!

i confess i dont want to go to a 3 hour class tonight!

3 hour classes were kick ass! I loved getting them over with in one night. One semester I took 3 of them, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7-10 PM. One of them was good because we always got let out after an hour, the other two were shit classes that I could have passed with my eyes closed, which is pretty much how I usually spent those 3 hours.

I confess all this talk about college is making me miss the good old days.

3 hour classes were kick ass! I loved getting them over with in one night. One semester I took 3 of them, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7-10 PM. One of them was good because we always got let out after an hour, the other two were shit classes that I could have passed with my eyes closed, which is pretty much how I usually spent those 3 hours.

I confess all this talk about college is making me miss the good old days.

yeah i was expecting so much worse but it wasn't bad at all! i liked it!

awww go back! lol jk

I confess my dads aunt died last night..she was like a grandma to me and my brother,so sad =(

^ i'm sorry :(:hug:

I confess I'm in school now. About to go to double Music.

i confess i passed my exams!!! :willy_nilly: 2nd year here i come! :mrgreen:

Congrats! :D

I confess I'm pretty sure we're buying a new house. It's not done before 2012, since they're building several new houses. But, I love this house so I don't mind that, haha.

I confess my wisdom teeth are coming in, and I'm in a lot of paaaiiinnn :(

I confess I found a school I would love to study at, but it's most likely never going to happen.

I confess that Friday can't come and go fast enough. A bunch of my kids are starting to annoy the living fuck out of me, and there's still 9 and a half months left. Phone calls to parents this weekend. Thankfully it's concentrated to only one class.

I confess I found a school I would love to study at, but it's most likely never going to happen.

what school?