The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess; not too much. I'm super busy with school these days, which sucks, haha. How are you doing?

i passed almost all exams , maths left but i'm not really scared about it, everybody pass it sooner or later :razz:

I confess I'm confused. I go into 7-11 to get some beer after work, I get asked (not carded) what my birthday is. I mean, what if I was 19? What's stopping me from lying about my birthday? Either card or don't card, don't be stupid and just ask the customer what their birthday is.

I confess I'm confused. I go into 7-11 to get some beer after work, I get asked (not carded) what my birthday is. I mean, what if I was 19? What's stopping me from lying about my birthday? Either card or don't card, don't be stupid and just ask the customer what their birthday is.

no one ask me about my age anymore boo :(

I don't get why I'm even being asked. I don't look young, I'm wearing a shirt and tie, how many under 21's would randomly pop in like that? Not to mention I'm covered head to toe in chalk.

student after exam? :razz: lol that i can't drink officially in USA :razz:

Could be. That sucks, by the way. It should be 18, but whatever, it hasn't affected me in years.

I confess I'm stoked for the season premiere of House tonight!

our 18 limit hasn't stop me to drink cheap wine when i was 13 :shifty: oh poland :lol: