The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

DHJNVCCSJJFNKGBF..........I'M SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW. I ADORE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH.

i confess i've learned something for life today: if you think it can't come worse, it always can.

Yes,i'm SO excited! I wish it was a smaller event, id love if she drew me something..it'd be kind of awesome to have a tattoo drawn by Kat!

Even tho it wouldnt be her doing the actual tattoo

I confess i talked to my boss today and i get to take a longer christmas break.. have only had 5 days off this whole year

I confess I was conflicted today. One my my students cell phones went off and her ring tone was "Ignorance". I didn't know whether to yell at her for having her phone on, or give her an automatic 100 for having awesome music taste.

She didn't believe me when I told her I love Paramore.

Yes,i'm SO excited! I wish it was a smaller event, id love if she drew me something..it'd be kind of awesome to have a tattoo drawn by Kat!

Even tho it wouldnt be her doing the actual tattoo

it is today now right? Have fun!

Oh yes I actually wished she was drawing a portrait for me i actually wanna get tattooed. if there was someone i'd rely on to do this, then her but no one else. oh well it'd be more of a dream anyway if there was a real chance to get her to do this. haha

i confess i'm still in bed.

it is today now right? Have fun!

Oh yes I actually wished she was drawing a portrait for me i actually wanna get tattooed. if there was someone i'd rely on to do this, then her but no one else. oh well it'd be more of a dream anyway if there was a real chance to get her to do this. haha

i confess i'm still in bed.

Just got back from meeting her! It was awesome, we didnt really get the chance to ask stuff or talk much tho, there were a lot of people there,so she signed our books and then we got a picture;D She made small talk tho,like asked how we were doing and such.. she's so gorgeous <3