Catie

The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

I confess I just spent $120 at the Taylor Swift Online Store.

This sounds bad... I bought an autographed CD for my "girlfriend" for Christmas and then I had to buy 1 for me also. haha

good thing it's winter break and I can get a job.

i confess it's possible im going to new york city tomorrow

I confess I just had a little Paramore circa 2006 revisit and am getting a little too nostalgic for my own good!

i confess that i really hate the promoters in singapore.

I confess I just had a little Paramore circa 2006 revisit and am getting a little too nostalgic for my own good!

same here

I confess i decided to try and start posting actively again. If anyone actually remembers who I am

i confess this. and i also confess like many others i'm still in shock from the whole Zac and Josh business.

I confess that I sometimes find it hard to believe when people say they've loved a band for a gazillion years. There's too many people making up how long they've known about a band, it's weird.

i confess i should stop playing Paramore cd's when trying to tidy my room... somehow, i end up infront of the mirror dancing like the next Hayley Williams.

I confess that I sometimes find it hard to believe when people say they've loved a band for a gazillion years. There's too many people making up how long they've known about a band, it's weird.

i hate it when people do that! theres no need to lie about it. no one is going to hurt you or judge you lol.

i confess it still doesn't feel real

i confess i met Tommy Bastow a couple of nights ago.

(Dave the laugh from the angus, thongs and perfect snogging film and also the singer of FranKo)

i confess i'm glad to see more people online on here.