The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

don't worry about it, it's in the past :) I did mine yesterday, and it was ridiculously difficult. got another on Friday.

GCSEs are exams that you take in your last year of high school so you can get into college :)

I confess I need to study my Sociology.

ah alright, so the gcse is like the final exams i have to take next year :)

good luck for the one on friday! :)

I confess i'm way too used to old habits.

^ What type? :)

I confess studying bores me.

A Dean Zone XM, my first guitar is a Dean, and I wanna stay in the Dean family, lol. (Also if you google it, you'll only see the one with the single pickup for some reason, I have the one with two pickups.)

I confess that I've been talking to this girl on Facebook, it turns out that I really like her. We're hanging out tomorrow, I just hope that we're not rained out because of the weather.

ah alright, so the gcse is like the final exams i have to take next year :)

good luck for the one on friday! :)

Yeah! Thank you <3 Good luck if you have any more exams :)

A Dean Zone XM, my first guitar is a Dean, and I wanna stay in the Dean family, lol. (Also if you google it, you'll only see the one with the single pickup for some reason, I have the one with two pickups.)

Just looked at it! I like it, I've never tried a Dean before. I always stuck with Takamine acoustics and Ibanez electrics. But I really need a bass to complete my "collection", haha :)

I confess I've gotta go for coffee with my mum.

thanks! haha my parents have a ford explorer. I have a 96 ford taurus but it's messed up and it won't be worth fixing so it's easier to get a better car. i'm just waiting on my dad to take me but he never sticks by his word so who knows when i'll get one.

I need a job too lol.

I confess i occasionally log in and check this bitch out.

I confess acoustic cover in the cover thread. I also confess jail and court dates. I confess immoral paths are open. I confess redemption is always waiting.

I confess confess CONFESS! Father.