The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess that I'm 95% sure that she's getting a job at my work. Though, there are some things that I fear for when she gets the job, like what a lot of my coworkers are going to say, I've shared a little too much information to them about my situations and I feel like somehow they're going to relay that information to her. Oh man, I'm wondering what my Mexican coworkers are going to say to her in Spanish... Oh lord...

I hope it's nothing terrible. :/

I confess : are we still even friends ? I mean we haven't had a proper conversation in months, you don't care about what I'm going through, when I try to take a step towards you, you push me away, I know you lost someone recently but apparently I'm not the person you go to when you need it anymore...

This friendship is barely alive, I'm tired of trying too hard to keep it alive but if i stop, it will die and I don't want it to happen, you're my oldest friend, I don't understand what happenend yeah the distance but my other friends are still in my home town too...

I confess that she came in for the interview last night, as soon as I saw her, my heart just dropped from my chest. She was just too beautiful. I would've made more small talk with her than I did, but I didn't want the manager to see me chatting so they'd think we're all "buddy buddy" and not hire her. She want's this job.

But just seeing her this one time, I now know who I want to be with. I've never had that feeling before with that other girl and I probably never will. I'm just hoping she feels the same in return.

I confess I'm so into him, I have this stupid smile on my face evertytime I think about him, pretty much all the time...

That's kinda cute. XD

I confess that I'm not sure if she's getting the job, but at least I tried. I hope she sees that.

I also confess: Always - Blink 182. That's how I feel.