Futures

BABsxo.

Futures

FUTURES are a pop-rock/alternative band who formed in 2009. They are based in London, UK and come from the ashes of previous band, Tonight Is Goodbye. FUTURES are made up of Ant West (vocals & guitar), Casey Roarty (guitar), Christian Ward (bass) and George Lindsay (drums). FUTURES released their debut album "The Holiday" on March 3rd 2010. It can be picked up for free with the March 2010 (Issue 133) edition of Rock Sound Magazine. There is now an estimated 20,000 copies around the world contributing to the largest sale of a Rock Sound Magazine issue ever.

they also recently supported kids in glass houses, headlined the kerrang! intros stage at slam dunk and will be supporting young guns on a gig or two this summer.

this band deserve big things. for me, they are a cross between youmeatsix and canterbury (meaning they're better than YMAS, but not quite as good as canterbury). i just wish their 'full length' was longer. anyway, check them out or i'll shout at you.

Ahh that sucks. Were they not at slum dunk? or maybe im just being stupid.

I'm seriously considering going to rockness if I can find people to go with; im pretty sure canterbury are playing it. But this thread isn't about them so imma stop rambling now.

hahaa. yeah you don't want me to shout at you, even i know it's not pleasant.

just for conversations sake, did ever one ever listen to them as tonight is goodbye? i always wondered what had happened to them, then i realised they became THIS. i felt stupid.

futures > TIG, anyway (i had a conversation about that fact with gustav from young guns on sunday actually, 'cause i am so cool and bands love me and all that. sorry but i'm actually not lying. i have many stories to prove so.)

I've yet to be shouted at by Babs. I think I must hold some sort of record. ;-)

Yeah, I prefer Futures to TIG as well. I'm no good with song names but the one that goes something like "since i was sixteen" in the chorus is a huge, huge tune. Love it live.

I've yet to be shouted at by Babs. I think I must hold some sort of record. ;-)

Yeah, I prefer Futures to TIG as well. I'm no good with song names but the one that goes something like "since i was sixteen" in the chorus is a huge, huge tune. Love it live.

aye, you just know the boundries. you're one of the few.

and funnily enough, that song is called 16. you fool.