More admins?

First site change done. The gallery is redesigned to look like it's actually part of the site now. It's not a huge change, but it's a step in the right direction.

http://paramorefans.com/photos/index.php

Much thanks to Dustin, who helped with the making-it-look-like-it's-part-of-the-site part. I couldn't have done that. :P

Haha, the worst part is that it took me pretty much all day to get the layout right, and then it took Dustin another 3 hours to make it look like part of the site. I'm afraid for the bigger projects we're taking on. :P

Haha, the worst part is that it took me pretty much all day to get the layout right, and then it took Dustin another 3 hours to make it look like part of the site. I'm afraid for the bigger projects we're taking on. :P

:lol: Good luck, I'm sure they'll pose much less of a threat than you imagine :P

Luckily the bigger project will be easy and a lot more fun once the first big step is done. Blame vBulletin for that haha. But soon enough, things will be rad.

Kinda going back to the original point, and this may have been answered, but I cba to go through 110 posts, are all the admin/mods on regularly?

There are 3 regular admins (Me, Chriss and Hayley) and 3 regular mods (Catie, Katie and Alyssa)

whats the big deal if people go invisible? normal members can do it too lol

plus mods/admins can see when someone is online but on invisible haha

idk why you're stressing out so much about it. it's really not a big deal

And currently, none of the mods or admins are using invisible mode, not even the ones who usually always do.

Sometimes you just want to see how things are going without anyone seeing you're around, which can be helpful at times. Plus, no one's doing it to spite you, so don't worry about it.