More admins?

updating you guys so you're aware and know that we're working on things.

Chriss emailed Brent telling and asking him about some changes. i'm sure he'll get back to her within a day or two because i know they talk often. so hopefully we'll get some things moving =D

I'm actually not sure which of the admins are active. One of the admins has 1 post and hasn't been on since December. If anything, I suppose we could use another active admin, just not a mod.

And now we have one more active admin. :)

So it's me and Hayley (Hayleh) as admins now.

Ash has been super busy lately, and for some unknown reason, Brent can't log in. Dustin even helped me troubleshoot it, and we still couldn't figure it out, haha.

I think for right now, with two active admins and several active mods, we're all set, but if we need more at a later date, we'll be able to take care of that.

Also, I'll see what I can do about the chat, but no promises since it's pretty screwed up, aaaaannndd... the main page is also updated. We're gonna pick a Fan/Band of The Month soon as well. Time to bring some life back to PF.com, I say!

Yeah, it's definitely a lot better to have an admin who's online a lot, even if I'm not posting constantly on the boards. I've gotten plenty messages in the past from people who want name changes or new users looking to get their accounts approved, and I felt pretty bad that I couldn't help them myself, so this should be much better. It also takes some of the weight off of Hayley, who's basically been the only admin on here in a few months. :)