More admins?

yep. there was also media section :P it's still here but not updated :P

The only problem with a media section is that the videos take up a lot of bandwidth. To be honest, as far as a complete update to the site is concerned, that would be my last priority. Uploading stuff to a PF.com YouTube and linking to that might be a better idea.

Ross and I are talking now about making some major updates to the site... not sure what they'll be, but we'll figure something out, haha. :)

Yep, i predict this to me an awesome year on PF :). There's ideas aplenty to keep you all interested. watch this space!

It's already June ;-)

I vote for myself to be an admin :shifty:

I don't think anybody thinks that that would be a good idea :lol:

How about we have a kinda 'frontpage topic' section on the forum where all the posts get posted to it and then everybody on here can post and comment on them as well? It might just make everybody look at the front page more, I mean you could have all the text and then 'check the frontpage for pictures/video'... Do you get what I mean? :lol:

How about we have a kinda 'frontpage topic' section on the forum where all the posts get posted to it and then everybody on here can post and comment on them as well? It might just make everybody look at the front page more, I mean you could have all the text and then 'check the frontpage for pictures/video'... Do you get what I mean? :lol:

That sounds like a really good idea, and then we could also put links at the bottom of news posts on the main page that say "Discuss it on the boards" or something similar.

We're working on doing some updates to how the news section works, so I can't say it'll happen this week, but that's definitely something I'll keep in mind when it's updated. :)

I guess not...

There have been discussions about renovating the site long ago, and we're putting that plan into action, but it takes time. It just happens to be that we found a way to promote people to admin without Ash or Brent. It just happened to be that the timing of figuring this out coincided with this topic.