Careful - Video

this.

this is the only paramore video that i'm really bummed about. careful is such a high energy song, and a lot of this video is a montage of places they went and a lot of standing around. i didn't think the video fit the song at all. the clips were cute, though, if there is to be one positive for me. :???:

agreed. agreed. agreed.

im glad a lot of you agree.

wanting reshoots anyone? :shifty:

Brandon's camera work is amazing!

BUT i don't like the video =/

It doesn't suit the song at all.

It would have been amazing footage to go with 'Looking Up' or older stuff like 'Hallelujah' or 'Born for This' a song like this. But Careful? It just doesn't suit.

=/

Yeah disappointed.

I hope the song gets lots of airplay tho, cause I like it!

Even tho i like the video i have to agree with this. It doesnt really suit the song!

This song had so much potential for a video and i think it's failed to deliver that. No offence to Brandon and the band, i still like it, but im personally not a fan of tour footage videos.

This is a fast upbeat song and i reckon this coulda been their best video yet. I'm a little dissapointed. I appreciate the work done and i still think it's good, but i just cant help but feel this was a missed opportunity for a great video.

I liked the video. It had a band feel to it and the whole thing gave a sense of teamwork.

I liked how it wasn't centered solely on Hayley ha.

It looks like a fan-made video or random cuts from a DVD. They couldda done a reaally good video for Careful. =/

Yeah it's good but not so much for Careful. Maybe for Turn it Off. For Careful they could have done something sooo bad ash.