The World Cup Thread!

kwik-silva

Anavi kako si?!?! Wow theres another serb on here =] lol

The Serbs did not deserve to lose that game in my opinion. Stupid bone headed mistakes and lack of finishing cost us. There was no need for the foul that recieved the second yellow. It was a unecessary foul in the midfield, and with the PK just geez idk what he was thinking. We had chances especially right after going down a man too.

And with NY Post headline I think its more of the mainstream media in America being friggen morons. USA supporters knew going into saturday that we had a very good chance against England to even get three points. Its our own press that for some reason will not give our own nationnal team the credit it deserves.

Anavi kako si?!?! Wow theres another serb on here =] lol

The Serbs did not deserve to lose that game in my opinion. Stupid bone headed mistakes and lack of finishing cost us. There was no need for the foul that recieved the second yellow. It was a unecessary foul in the midfield, and with the PK just geez idk what he was thinking. We had chances especially right after going down a man too.

And with NY Post headline I think its more of the mainstream media in America being friggen morons. USA supporters knew going into saturday that we had a very good chance against England to even get three points. Its our own press that for some reason will not give our own nationnal team the credit it deserves.

Hey there :D

Isn't Serb a dead word?

trying to be smart again or what?:shifty:

Denmark will win of course :D

No seriously I think we will be slaughtered. I'm thinking 3-0 or something. We have a really bad team and when our profile Bendtner is injured (the only thing they talk about) we will surely lose.

I'm just hoping the see the world cup's youngest player in action - Christian Eriksen.

lol@at you not being able to spell right.

EDIT: I thought it was a pretty good game, Denmark did better than expected.

+ 1 rep

aw my little denmark. too bad! i love the netherlands a lot but i was supporting denmark (nordic countries must stick together!). The first goal was cute heh