The World Cup Thread!

kwik-silva

well you're right, you can't blame them cause they're just doing their job :D

yes :mrgreen: i admit it yes, l know if the situation was 2-4 for the USA I would be like "let those cute little slovenians make a goal :( ?" :rotfl:

btw is there any other word for scoring (you know a goal) than score? is it like make a goal do a goal or what? ENGLISH MASTER HERE yes.

i would like to know that too :) English masters please help us :)

Hey guys, I join the thread I'm French and I'm sorta supporting the team

They deserve to lose, there's no spirit whatsoever, the way they play is such a snoozefest and they're so arrogant

The only players I feel sorry for are : Gignac Loris Valbuena Evra who seemed willing to win

Totally agreed your Magali ! I feel ashame to be French ...

^8-)

JAPAN a goooal! please? I'm starting to repeat myself. I love The Nls but I'd like to see Japan score, I don't know why but I'm also supporting them :shifty: :hyper:

btw is there any other word for scoring (you know a goal) than score? is it like make a goal do a goal or what? ENGLISH MASTER HERE yes.

:roll:

Got to love Englands medias arrogance falling on its arse.

During the week, Adrian Chiles said(during a completely unrelated group game to England): "The winner of the group will be down to whoever beats Algeria and Slovenia by the most goals."

He then quickly added: "No offence to those two nations, of course".

I think that just about sums up why not a lot of Scots/Welsh/Irish or whatever do not want England winning the world cup.

^8-)

JAPAN a goooal! please? I'm starting to repeat myself. I love The Nls but I'd like to see Japan score, I don't know why but I'm also supporting them :shifty: :hyper:

:roll:

Nah wouldnt say so. "scoring" is the right term. "Score a goal"