The World Cup Thread!

kwik-silva

Joan :nono: The Netherlands for the win!

Quite a boring match tbh..

Whaaaat? :(:D I'm just being honest - those tiny little japanese guys running with their small legs were actually pretty endearing! :rotfl:

But really Europe ftw! :hyper: (plus japan :shifty:)

Nah wouldnt say so. "scoring" is the right term. "Score a goal"
thank you! I guess I can always learn something new then :P

Am i the only here on pf who doesnt like soccer?
I didn't like soccer at first and it was kind of a "replacement" for hockey but now I love it 8-) there actually a lot of nice differences and I find it exciting in a different way. But still I'm more of a hockey fan (:

Um, why am I telling you this? But I guess you're not the only one? :P

Red card for Australia? Or did I hear incorrectly? nooo :willy_nilly:

I don't know wish one to support - once again. Maybe Australia then. But Ghana is cool too.

I didn't see anything after Ghana's goal so I don't know about the red card situation.

DENMARK - CAMEROON match was the best one so far! :hyper:

Yay my fave team won! :willy_nilly: I was so excited for that game. Amazing job!

So interesting to watch. The whole game I was like ":shifty:" haha. I felt kinda sad when Cameroon scored and I kinda gave up hope. But when Denmark scored I just... well... I just well incredibly happy for them and for myself :mrgreen:

really proud of them :hug: hope they'll win the next match too 8-)

Oh Gosh the image that we give of ourselves to the World, it makes me so sad

OMG I agreed ... Anelka who insultes Domenech, Ribéry & some others guys who reject and make it drool to Gourcuff, Gallas who made a fuck to TF1's journalist ...

OMG I agreed ... Anelka who insultes Domenech, Ribéry & some others guys who reject and make it drool to Gourcuff, Gallas who made a fuck to TF1's journalist ...

Such a waste, thanks to the Fédé, I can't believe what's happening it was supposed to be full of joy and it turned into a complete nightmare full of resentment and bitterness. The spirit of the team is completely destroyed, there's no solidarity whatsoever...

How did we end up like this ?

Well I'm not French but I gotta say I supported French team (cause of the country) but all the rumors (underage prostitute, leaving player, talking crap about other players wtf?) made me just not to believe in this team. Sad I gotta say but it's the truth :(

whaat already 0-1? well that was fast 8-)

Such a waste, thanks to the Fédé, I can't believe what's happening it was supposed to be full of joy and it turned into a complete nightmare full of resentment and bitterness. The spirit of the team is completely destroyed, there's no solidarity whatsoever...

How did we end up like this ?

We can blame Domenech but a lot of players are responsable for this waste ! All I hope know is a victory of South Africa in front of their public 'cause we didn't deserve to win, except if Domenech made play Cissé, Valbuena, Diaby, Gignac, Ben Arfa ...

@walktheline : There are not rumors, all this things are true ... Comeback to 2002 =/ Laurent Blanc has a lot of work know, built a team with a fight spirit, no stars, just players who are happy to represent our country !

@Maxime Oh my :( I was hoping that some of them were just mean rumors... I guess not then :nono: :<

The underage prostitute is true it was a "birthday gift " so gross, insults to the manager are true, Gourcuff isolated and rejected true

It's all true, I'm so sad, can't wait for it to be over so we can reconstruct a team and a spirit

@Maxime Oh my :( I was hoping that some of them were just mean rumors... I guess not then :nono: :<

The underage prostitute is true it was a "birthday gift " so gross, insults to the manager are true, Gourcuff isolated and rejected true

It's all true, I'm so sad, can't wait for it to be over so we can reconstruct a team and a spirit

Everything is true like Magali said ... That will be hard to reconstruct and I'm not sure we'll be ready for Euro 2012 but in my opinion, this reconstruction passes by giving keys to L1 players ! Maybe there are less good individualy but they're not acting like stars and they will be so proud to have this France's jersey. A lot of good players wait a summons so give it to them.

Yeah I posted what happenend on page 20

I have more infos about what happened

It was a mutiny (une mutinerie )

The players refused to practise to protest against the decison to expel Anelka which was made behind their back ( they were practising while Anelka was being sent home )

they are angry after Pat clashed with Duverne they went back to the bus with just Ray They stayed in the bus talking for more than 30 minutes then only Ray left the bus and read a statement of the players in which they explained what I just wrote , they said that they would still give their best to win on Tuesday (really how ? )

We no longer have a chief executive, hearing that the players refuse to practise, he resigned, quel merdier !

Then they all went back to the hotel, the atmosphere must be so cheerful...