The World Cup Thread!

kwik-silva

NO ONE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED THE CHANNEL :willy_nilly: I was eagerly waiting for this to start by watching the channel for like 20 minutes and there was some crazy kid's show on and I hate it cause it's so bad compared to the one's I watched when I was a kid and then I come here and see Demi's message and then notice that they've changed it :willy_nilly: Porbably the longest sentence ever haha.

Go the Netherlands! :hyper: I like Slovakia too. But! This time I support TNls. Yeah I know nice abbreviation. :mrgreen:

Guest JadeIsRad

omg I feel so bad for Mexico

the fact that the first goal for Argentina was offside and Ochoa and Vela weren't even playing totally didn't help

I would like to know what the hell Javier Agguire was thinking not playing Ochoa seriously

but still, thanks for the goal el chicharito <3

Lmfao seriously, cristiano ronald can suck my dickkkDavid villa can too if he wants LOL JK JK

+1 rep

I'm waiting for tomorrow. These two days have been BORING.

I'm supporting these teams:

The Netherlands - Brazil

Uruguay - Ghana

Argentina - Germany

Paraguay - Spain

I love Brazil but it would be such a boring winner y'know what I mean? Overall I hope that Ghana or Spain wins. Or TNl's. Or Germany. I don't really know. One of those four anyways :P

I'm waiting for tomorrow. These two days have been BORING.

I'm supporting these teams:

The Netherlands - Brazil

Uruguay - Ghana

Argentina - Germany

Paraguay - Spain

I love Brazil but it would be such a boring winner y'know what I mean? Overall I hope that Ghana or Spain wins. Or TNl's. Or Germany. I don't really know. One of those four anyways :P

yeeeej we are for the same teams .. haha but i really hope that spain wins :)

^8-) ditto

Does anyone know what happened? My tv was stolen. And I'm talking about " the Netherlands's" goal. Brazil had something to do with it? :neutral:

Julio Cesar made a mess of a cross into the box. To be fair, it was probably more Melo's fault, in my eyes, for being in the way but Cesdar should've got him to move.