The World Cup Thread!

kwik-silva

Fucking John Ruddy should've been in that squad.

I forgot to mention. The ways of mentioning england and 1966 just get more ridiculous in the media. During the South Africa game on Friday, Alan Green on Radio Five Live said "A good omen for South Africa is that they have the same group as England did in 1966"

What a tosser.

Fucking John Ruddy should've been in that squad.

I forgot to mention. The ways of mentioning england and 1966 just get more ridiculous in the media. During the South Africa game on Friday, Alan Green on Radio Five Live said "A good omen for South Africa is that they have the same group as England did in 1966"

What a tosser.

thats nothing on james corden live last night, he said england drew there first game in 1966 so we are still gunna win the world cup. DONT TALK UTTER BOLLOCKS

USA ENGLAND was a great match ! I loved it !

No posts yet? :P

England's keeper troubles just continue on and on. Felt sorry for Green to be honest, but that didnt stop me yelling a massive "YESSS!" when it happened.

me too ! :lol:

i feel kinda "bad" about not watching the world cup. although honestly, i do want to. i watched the previous one 4 years ago and was all excited about it :lol: but i have absolutely no time to turn the tv on cause i'm studying my ass off every single day, so yeah. i'm gonna have no chance to watch it for at least 5 more days. final exams suck.

It's either a sarcastic headline about how we perceive the US to be unintelligent about football. Or it's a play on a really old Hardvard Crimson newspaper headline which said "Harvard beat Yale 29-29".

Or yeah, they're that stupid.

aww poor green. i love that guy so i felt really bad for him! well he "learnt his lesson" then but I personally think he did nothing wrong.... i would have missed that ball too :lol::D

PLUS outch for that Serbia match. but well deserved victory for Ghana, they did pretty good job there!

ohmygosh what's that NY post thingy? greatest tie my ass haha

aww poor green. i love that guy so i felt really bad for him! well he "learnt his lesson" then but I personally think he did nothing wrong.... i would have missed that ball too :lol::D

I don't think he'll be playing next game :lol:

We lost 'couse of the penalty, and one player short.

It was a really good game ,and it is a big shame that we lost it.

That's what happens when you touch the ball with your hands in the box when you're not the goalkeeper :lol:

It's either a sarcastic headline about how we perceive the US to be unintelligent about football. Or it's a play on a really old Hardvard Crimson newspaper headline which said "Harvard beat Yale 29-29".

Or yeah, they're that stupid.

No, it means England were supposed to win. So in a sense, it's a "win" for the USA. Wise up.

I don't think he'll be playing next game :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO seriously? :(:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

aaaaargh he was so greaat he's probably the only player i know. daaaaaamn

GO AUSTRALIA! almost a goal! idk which one i support - i support germany but I heard that australia isn't that good in football so i kinda support them too... well well

GO GERMAAAAANYYY A GOOOOOOOAAL! wow they're pretty goood!!