Crime in Stereo

travel_hymn

Basically, me and Ross like good bands and we want you to like good bands too.

These guys are a punk band from Long Island, New York. The first two albums have a more hardcore side, the second two have a more indie/dark sound, somewhat influenced by Brand New (who they have toured with), but the hardcore/aggressiveness is still there.

They've toured with SYG/NFG/ADTR and the like...And have recently toured with The Swellers and This Time Next Year.

Here are the 4 records:

Explosives and the Will to Use Them

The Troubled Stateside

Crime in Stereo is Dead

I Was Trying to Describe You to Someone

I own the newest CD :mrgreen: (IWTTDYTS)

Just like The Wonder Years and Fireworks, these guys were on Slam Dunk. They are playing in London on June 14th, The Troubled Stateside from start to finish. If you have nothing else to do and want to see a good show, I urge you to go.

Thanks everyone. :kiss:

72_WEB%20BW%20BY%20MEGHAN%20MCINNIS.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i havent been here for like a year but i just had to reply to this thread. I actually recently started listening to crime in stereo after seeing them with fireworks (which is actually kinda weird being a long islander). Went to their in-store show for the release of I Was Trying To Describe You To Someone and was blown away, then went to their Troubled Stateside show a week after and i wanted to kill myself for not listening to them sooner

i havent been here for like a year but i just had to reply to this thread. I actually recently started listening to crime in stereo after seeing them with fireworks (which is actually kinda weird being a long islander). Went to their in-store show for the release of I Was Trying To Describe You To Someone and was blown away, then went to their Troubled Stateside show a week after and i wanted to kill myself for not listening to them sooner

wow, thank you very much. :D haha, I'm acting like they're my band or something, but the fact that you posted for this thread is so awesome.

yeah they're a really small band, not very many people know of them, so I just had to start a thread. shame hardly anyone is showing any appreciation. :P

• 1 month later...