Board Update Question

Major thanks to Brent for the contribution. Thanks to him, this big change is coming VERY soon. Can't wait to share all the fun with everyone here, including Brent finally! haha

Soooo....

Long story short, even though Brent had originally decided that it'd be okay to ask for donations from you guys, he thought it over, and after talking to Dustin about the board conversion, he decided it was unfair to ask you guys to pay for any of it.

That said, he has decided to cover the entire cost of switching over the boards, which actually goes past what we were looking for donations to cover, because he is awesome!

So instead of sending money, wait until after the boards have been converted, and send your PMs to thebrowncoat thanking him. :)

Thanks to everybody who was willing to reach into their own pockets to help the boards. It was very, very much appreciated!

That's awesome! Thanks Brent! :D

oh, i've just seen/read this whole thing.

i'd have wanted to donate, but just like Ivana said, i don't have a credit card.

but Brent covering the whole price? that's so great and generous! thanks!

actually i'm pretty excited now to see the changes. i mean, i've been on here for 2,5 years now? wow. and there haven't been many changes except for a few new skins and features. so yeah, can't wait.

Look what you did. You gave my mind ninja ideas and I'll let you figure out what I did ;)

:shifty: i have no idea lol

whoa thank you brent, you seriously rule

EDIT: DUSTIN! LOL I HATE YOU HAHA HOW DID YOU DO THAT