Board Update Question

^ We don't have a certain day in mind. Just as soon as we can pay for it and get everything switched over. Shouldn't take too long, and it'll probably be changed over at night (EST), so it won't effect too many people.

I would quite like the Blue Star theme to be retained, if entirely possible. As new skins scare me. Particularly dark ones.

It'd be kind of hard to keep blue ice, since it's a vBulletin skin and not IP boards. Dustin has said he'll be adding a few of his custom skins (besides the one to match the boards) though, so maybe he has something close:

http://www.finalprestige.net/index.php?p=3

One question, will we be able to get spoiler tags with this? :) It would be very nice, haha.

I think there's a mod for spoiler tags. I'll keep that in mind when we switch over.

oh! i like those alot

blue ice? the only one i've never been able to use cause it hurts my eyes lol
blue ice rules!

Wow, I didn't know about these things.

I've really wanted to donate some time. Is it still possible to help the boards with money? I mean I have to thank a lot to this forum, when it kept me alive during bad times. At least I could donate a lil bit. I know, Brent is so generous to pay all the expenses. :)

Well I think, he will be so surprised when he sees the thank you-PMs. :D

As for me, blue ice scares me too. :shifty: I like the red gray fluid one.

Aaand, I'm looking forward to the changes! (Y)

I think there's a mod for spoiler tags. I'll keep that in mind when we switch over.

Okay, thanks! :)

I actually use Blue Star because that's what the default was when I joined. lol

Haha, same here. I can't use any of the else, it's too weird. ;p

And I had completely forgotten I had made the banners, haha. Just remembered that.

oh, i'm not so eccentric then. :lol:

maybe it's a hungarian or a betty thing. lol idek

btw, i always switch skins when i get bored of one haha

but yeah, i never use blue ice. and camaro either

let's say Betty-thing! :D sounds cooler:D haha. :mrgreen:

I would quite like the Blue Star theme to be retained, if entirely possible. As new skins scare me. Particularly dark ones.

:shifty: i have no idea lol

whoa thank you brent, you seriously rule

EDIT: DUSTIN! LOL I HATE YOU HAHA HOW DID YOU DO THAT

Haha, I did the same with Brent and Chriss. Brent will never see his until we switch though, haha, and Chriss already found hers lol. I creep in the backend of the website messing with code and such ;)

so we'll still have some old features (userCP, the title things, etc...) plus more?

will we have different layouts (themes) to choose from like we do now? or is it just one?

Same features plus more. Where things are located might be slightly different, but better, but it will have all the same main components that you are used to. There will be multiple skins to choose from. I'm going to be making one to match the main website, as well as importing whatever skins from my company's catalog that you want, including the paid ones, because I'm just that darn nice!

One question, will we be able to get spoiler tags with this? :) It would be very nice, haha.

There is a mod for spoiler tags, so yes, we can do that easily.

omg same hahaha

keep blue ice pleasepleaseplease

Forum skins don't automatically translate from one software to the next, so sadly, it will go, but we will be adding many skins of all varieties to hopefully fill everyone's craving.

when are you guys switching it to ip boards?

Soon. Wish I could be more specific, but we're still working out the final details before converting. I'm hoping within a few days at the MOST, but don't quote me on that.

There is a mod for spoiler tags, so yes, we can do that easily.

Soon. Wish I could be more specific, but we're still working out the final details before converting. I'm hoping within a few days at the MOST, but don't quote me on that.

Yay, awesome! Thank you so much for fixing all of this! :)

Also, I'm leaving for Spain on Friday so I'll not be on before next Saturday. Will I come to a brand new board then? haha

Yay, awesome! Thank you so much for fixing all of this! :)

Also, I'm leaving for Spain on Friday so I'll not be on before next Saturday. Will I come to a brand new board then? haha

If all goes well, then yes lol