Board Update Question

And we're certainly not hiding when there are people who need help with the new boards. Quit it with the "everyone's out to get me" attitude cause nobody actually is, and it's beyond old at this point. Catie already warned you about it in Guro's post.

One question, will we be able to get spoiler tags with this? :) It would be very nice, haha.

Guess what I just noticed?

there are spoiler tags built in by default. Lucky you! haha

Just type:

[spoiler]blahblah[/spoiler]

when you want to use spoiler tags. :)

Can you post exactly what the URL is that you put in for the app login? Also make sure your user and pass were typed correctly.

I got that to work today even though I still can't just click on it without telling me it's a bad URL. (It works when I click on that little arrow and choose community home though.

It keeps logging me out after a few minutes, even though I marked the remember me box..

Maybe I should give up and just use my laptop haha.

My screen's resolution is 1440x900 and there is actually some extra space between Taylor and the profile box on the right, so really it all depends on your screen resolution. :)

I got that to work today even though I still can't just click on it without telling me it's a bad URL. (It works when I click on that little arrow and choose community home though.

It keeps logging me out after a few minutes, even though I marked the remember me box..

Maybe I should give up and just use my laptop haha.

Are you using the mobile skin in a web browser, or the iPhone/iPod app?

on 1024x768, Hayley, Zac and Taylor are all blocked out lol.

Sorry, 1024x768 actually isn't standard anymore, so no one develops for it. That might be why I didn't account for the user_navigation covering the faces. Have you tried using a higher resolution?

Are you using the mobile skin in a web browser, or the iPhone/iPod app?

Sorry, 1024x768 actually isn't standard anymore, so no one develops for it. That might be why I didn't account for the user_navigation covering the faces. Have you tried using a higher resolution?

The app.

The app.

Can you post what your exact login is (besides your password) for the app so I can see if you are typing the url and such right? Also, have you logged in on the site without the app just fine since the conversion?

Can you post what your exact login is (besides your password) for the app so I can see if you are typing the url and such right? Also, have you logged in on the site without the app just fine since the conversion?

I did it exactely the way you did it in the guide posted on here (obviously with my username and password but did use the exact same url)and when I click on it directly it gives me this:

30uw94z.jpg

and when I click on the arrow it gives me this:

vzhrom.jpg

It does work when I click community home but it's a little odd it keeps giving me errors.

For now it appears to work good when it comes to keeping me logged in so I'll report back if it misbehaves again hehe.

I have indeed but I can't quite remember since I downloaded the app as soon as I saw it.

I need you to post what exactly you are entering in for the URL. I believe you that it isn't working, but I need to see what you are entering in the text fields.

http://paramorefans.com/boards? That's exactely what I put or isn't that what you mean? I'm no good when it comes to stuff like this haha.

Try the URL without the http://

I used it when I typed it in, but it looks like it might not need it. Just see if that works (you can edit this in the settings button on the index of the app).

Okay let me see.

I did that and it still gives me the blank page with the error but works (just like the other one with the http:// when I click on community home. It's okay, I'll just go on like that but thought you guys had to know.

Try removing PF from your forum list and try again. There must be something that was typed wrong. It works fine for everyone else. I just can't figure out what you typed differently. So try a fresh start. Also, you don't have to click the blue arrow next to the forum name to go to it, you can just tap the rounded box instead. Not that it makes any difference, but I noticed you were doing that instead of just going to the forums in general.

If I just tap the rounded box I get nothing but a blank page and an error, if I click on the arrow it does actually work so I'll keep using that.

I'll try deleting and downloading the app again since I already tried what you just mentioned and I still got the same error.

Edit: still gives me the same error but it's okay really, I'll just use the arrow thing and then it will work fineeee!

It's not the app, it's what you typed in. Just remove the PF board from your board list inside the app, and re-add it again.

Also, have you logged in on the board from a regular computer to see if your login works fine since the conversion?

It's not the app, it's what you typed in. Just remove the PF board from your board list inside the app, and re-add it again.

Also, have you logged in on the board from a regular computer to see if your login works fine since the conversion?

I did that and it still gives me the error :rotfl:

I have been talking to you on here the entire time from my laptop and that works fine yes.

Thanks for the help though I'm pretty sure I typed in all the right stuff (with http, without) and it still gives me the error but I can live with it haha.

I don't like settling for things that are wrong. I like fixing them. I keep re-adding the app myself and it works fine. I wish I could see how you are typing the credentials in so I can see if it's being done right, but I can't. I'll keep looking into this and get back to you soon.

I don't like settling for things that are wrong. I like fixing them. I keep re-adding the app myself and it works fine. I wish I could see how you are typing the credentials in so I can see if it's being done right, but I can't. I'll keep looking into this and get back to you soon.

Yeah I noticed haha. It's weird though because it will work when I click the arrow, just not the box.