Board Update Question

The original release didn't, but Push notifications is coming out in an update very soon. I actually have the dev version since I work as a partner with the company, and it's quite slick. You can set up push notifications to work for specific things such as only topics, or if you want topics AND PM's and such. yada yada, the list goes on.

If you want the exact quote from IPS about what notifications you can get on your phone/iPod, here it is:

EDIT: I'd also like to welcome Brent back to the boards after being banished by vBulletin for magical unicorn reasons!

Oh good, I can get a push notification when I get another infraction. Instant!!

Oh good, I can get a push notification when I get another infraction. Instant!!

You act like you get scolded and don't do anything wrong. The best way to avoid a push notification for an infraction is don't earn an infraction.

You need to start being more polite. Jeez.

you need to start minding your own business. i don't think i once said annnnything to you. don't make this into an unnecessary argument.

Erin generally is a very polite, nice person. It's just if someone is annoying her, she's not afraid to tell them and speak her opinion.

thank you. apparently people don't understand that.

regarless, the situation is done with and any further continence on your part will be pointless and just looking for an argument.

What does any of this have to do with the topic you're discussing it in?

This "argument" is done. Whatever problems you guys have with each other, get over it.

Wow, this time tomorrow the board will be shut down for changes!! I wonder what it will look like

I know what it will look like, but I'm not telling...

But I'll give a sneak peak of what the skin looks like if you were to have horrible eyesight:

eq2ngg.png