Board Update Question

Hey guys, if you look back a few pages, you'll see that our main admin, Brent, decided to pay for the whole thing. No donations are needed, but thanks for offering.

As far as the old skins/themes, they are no longer available, since those were vBulletin skins and we are now using Invision Power Boards. Dustin skins these boards professionally and will be adding several more skins in the next few days. :)

In the mean time, give this one a chance. You're used to the other board, but you'll be used to this one in no time.

^ Haha, I'm glad someone likes it. :P

is it me, or is the board a little slower?

They're a little slower, yeah. I'm gonna ask Dustin about that, but it could just be a feature of the boards to make sure nothing overloads it.

Alright then :) But if something changes I'm ready here heh.

Great, can't wait for those new skins! Hope one of them is kinda like the Blue Star thingy.

Yeah I gotta give this a chance then x) Thank you!

There are a few that other members who also liked that theme thought were pretty cool (that's all a few pages back).

You can take a look at all of the skins Dustin's made here:

http://www.finalprestige.net/index.php?p=3

Regarding slowness, everything is running pretty fast for me. It might have been that my browser has recached everything and has loaded the board many times since I've been on here for a few days working on stuff. I'd say give it time. If slowness persists, we might have to disable some of the really big resource heavy sidebar hooks, but we'll wait and see for now. Everything is running fine for me at the moment, but again, I've been on the board for a few days so it may have just been that everything has been loaded many times already so it is quicker now.

About the UK language pack, I'll definitely get right on that and add it ASAP.

Also, more skins to come soon for those who were excited for those. I'll likely add a bunch, but I want all your opinions on some that you want added.

Anyone can check here: http://www.finalprestige.net/index.php?p=3 Just keep in mind to only search in the 3.0 and 3.1 categories. Even if a skin is paid, I'll put it on here free.

For those requesting the Bubble Steel skin, it's up now! I will change the banner to fit PF when I get a chance.

Will be adding more soon. Just keep requesting them, and the majority vote will help decide which to keep adding.

So I'm discovering that my A.D.D. plus the fact that the nav bar for the whole site is at the top of the boards is going to take me away from the boards way more than I'm used to. I just accidentally clicked to the homepage... maybe that means other people will look at it now too! :P

If you are on here using mobile, I wouldn't recommend using a regular skin.

If you are on a regular computer, you can change the skin by using the skin selector on the bottom left of the page.

If you are on here using mobile, I wouldn't recommend using a regular skin.

If you are on a regular computer, you can change the skin by using the skin selector on the bottom left of the page.

But when I use the app: 1. It doesn't tell me who made the last post in a topic, just when

2. I can't access chat

3. I can't do what I'm doing now, which is quoting someone

But when I use the app: 1. It doesn't tell me who made the last post in a topic, just when

2. I can't access chat

3. I can't do what I'm doing now, which is quoting someone

It's a mobile app. For being mobile. It's not supposed to be a substitute for the whole site. It's meant for posting on the go. No one is forcing you to use it. It's for those who want to check up on posts while not at their computer.