Where can i download paramore music?

Im trying to make a video mashup with windows movie maker, iTunes doesnt let me use the music from there on WMM, so i was wondering where i could download paramore music (free/ no virus /no spyware/nothing that can harm my computer ;P) anyone know where?

Have you tried right clicking the song in iTunes and selecting 'Show in Windows Explorer'?

It will show you the place where the song is located on your computer. From there you can either drag it onto WMM or convert it and hopefully strip away whatever protection it had.

I don't know if this works, I'm just spitballing.

If you're a true fan then you should buy the albums. Not to be disrespectful, but if it wasn't for us paying to hear the band then we wouldn't even have the band to begin with. Albums are cheap, they only have three full-length studio albums. Go out and buy them.

Im trying to make a video mashup with windows movie maker, iTunes doesnt let me use the music from there on WMM, so i was wondering where i could download paramore music (free/ no virus /no spyware/nothing that can harm my computer ;P) anyone know where?

Read the whole thing before you guys start bashing.