Playing God next single

nickkk

I understand Hayley's fascination for Gaga but I'm sure a lot of people will say she's a poser, she's not original

I totally didn't expect this, I expected something deeper and more serious but I think that after everything they've been through as a band, they didn't want to go there again and that they preferred to do something light and fun, at least it's my theory for now...

I loved the Josh/Hayley moment, you can tell that it must have been difficult for the both of them, I'm glad everything is ok now...

I didn't really get the magnifying glass though

I loved the bulb and the ropes references

The site won't let me sign in. AT ALL. I tried everything and it won't let me in. You gotta me a memeber to watch it and I'm already one. DAMNIT! But it's awesome that it came out today because it's my birthday, so i get something from paramore for my birthday! :) I'll watch it later. I can't wait to see it.

I managed to watch the video at work today, and I think it's awesome! I like the videos they come up with when Brandon's directing. I don't know what it is but they just seem more video-y, if that makes any sense.

Several parts of it remind me of No Doubt videos, but there's nothing wrong with that.

I can't wait for this to show up on iTunes. :)

I understand Hayley's fascination for Gaga but I'm sure a lot of people will say she's a poser, she's not original

I totally didn't expect this, I expected something deeper and more serious but I think that after everything they've been through as a band, they didn't want to go there again and that they preferred to do something light and fun, at least it's my theory for now...

I loved the Josh/Hayley moment, you can tell that it must have been difficult for the both of them, I'm glad everything is ok now...

I didn't really get the magnifying glass though

I loved the bulb and the ropes references

What exactly is the rope a reference to, I can't think of anything but the Ignorance video with the light blub cable. Is that it?

Oh and, I made a facebook group about it when I was bored... http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Dont-you-hate-it-when-Hayley-Williams-ties-you-up-in-her-basement/166419326722250 lol

Seeing how this song's theme is similar to that of Ignorance, I was pleasantly surprised to see the subtle references to the Ignorance video. The light bulbs and the interrogative mood throughout both videos gave a sense of continuity. Seeing how the overall theme for Brand New Eyes focused on the hardships that the band had to overcome, I really enjoyed how loyal the video was to the song and the album as a whole. 10 out of 5 stars! :mrgreen:

What exactly is the rope a reference to, I can't think of anything but the Ignorance video with the light blub cable. Is that it?

To me the ropes are an echo to the Ignorance video too in the end of Ignorance, the guys tie Hayley up with the wires of her mic...

Just my interpretation though, I could be wrong