Playing God next single

nickkk

i'm not really bothered to be fair, i love both songs, they're two of my favourites from the album but i don't know, when songs get released as singles just something about it kind of ruins it for me, i don't know why... and i love wtlo so i'd never want that to get ruined for me, plus i think playing god could have a awesome video...not that it will ever be anything like i imagine it could be but oh well :)

"playing god" is one of my favourites from the album, would surely make a good video, like someone's sitting above other tiny persons, playing with them like with dolls, but as a single...meh. there i'd prefer "Looking up" or "turn it off".

Now they will finally have a reason to play it acoustic.

that's true though! ♥

According to Mark Mercado: â€No decision on a next single has been made.†So information given by â€Radio 1 Rodos Greece†, saying that â€Playing God†is going to be a next single isn’t correct.

Source: Paramore-Music.com

Playing God is one of my favourites off BNE.

I hope they do a music video for it. Can't imagine what it'd be like, but it would be interesting.

TOE and Playing God are rather slow Paramore singles.

Edit: Just read the post above.

Well, it could potentially be a good single.

• 2 months later...

Plus, who honestly cares what the haters have to say? Fuck them, they're haters they'll hate on anything.

I agree with this. If we like it and the band likes it, who gives a crap what "haters" have to say about it? :)

I'm really stoked to see what they do for the video, and I hope they shoot it soon.

I don't find it poppy, but even if it is, Paramore's music has a pop-ish quality and always has. They mix it with some other more edgy styles and make it work so well. Haters are just pests. Who honestly cares about 'em anyway? Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, if the Radio 1 website (http://www.radio1.gr/music/forthcoming_uk_singles.htm < the one that started all the speculation about this a couple of months back) is true the single is released this Monday. Any news on a video? I thought they'd have it out by now or at least some mention of a shooting date or something.