Playing God next single

nickkk

I definitely got spoiled when I interned at FBR last spring and got to see The Only Exception a week before it came out... this wait is killing me (but I know it'll be worth it)!! :P

I wonder if that green background in a few of the photos is a green screen or not.

I can't watch the video. :neutral:

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to secure.ciscoeos.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are

going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

this video is rather good! not the best of paramore in my opinion but not the worst tho! And it's really like lady gaga at the teatime-scene especially because of the glasses :roll: and like ignorance where the boys are tied and hayley goes around them with the lamp. But it doesn't matter, there's different idea in this video :smile:

i really like the history in this video, there's so many connections to things that only fans will understand, props for that. also good to see hunter :D and josh was singing yaaay :D i like that guys were included in video more than ever :D