OliDayyy

Hayley sprained her ankle?

Hayley just posted it on her twitter:

yelyahwilliams

Hove Festival was fun. Then I sprained my ankle on stage and wanted to kill everybody. And so I did. Now I'm resting, thinking about it all.

I hope it's going to be okay :s

Aww poor Hayls. :(

I hope it gets better too !!

I saw this earlier on her twitter :/ I hope she gets better!

aw poor thing i hope she has a speedy recovery

It makes me think of how lucky the band is that none of them ever get seriously injured while on the road. Luckily it's a sprain. Hope Hayley recovers quickly! I'm sure she's not one to like sitting down for too long, not being able to run around, haha.

Poor kid. Hopefully she's taking some painkillers and spending all her time resting. Fortunately, they have tomorrow off, so minus the traveling, that should be good. Hopefully she'll be back to 100% soon.

I had no idea this happened before after the show, didn't notice anything! I feel sorry for her though, hopefully she'll get better quick!

aww, hopes she gets better soon..

wonder when did she sprained her leg? in the beginning? middle? or ending?

aww i hope its get better soon :) and she took some painkillers because a sprained ankle hurts a lot .. -.-'i know it haha because i've gettin' over it too some days ago ...^^

i sprained mine a few years ago. poor hayley! i hope she gets better soon. ♥ but she's a little stand-up flea as my mom likes to call her.

she's gonna be fine soon again, i strongly believe in it. ^_^

How far into the set did she walk off stage, Sandra? She's a trooper if she came back, finished the show, and you guys didn't even know she was hurt. lol

umm i'm not really sure, but maybe the middle? So after i saw her tweet i was like " wow props for coming back and finishing the show for us"

Oh bless her... (: props to her for coming back and finishing the set (:

Sprained ankles suck because there's really nothing you can do for it. I played soccer on my ankle and it didn't heal for months. Hopefully she'll be smart in her time at home and rest and she should be okay by time HCT rolls around.

Oh no! Get better Hayley!

Speedy recovery. <3

That really sucks, I hope she gets better.

But at least she's not like Brian Dales from the Summer Set who broke his foot on stage, lol.

I lol'd when she said she wanted to kill everyone I wanted to do the same thing when I sprained my ankle some months ago and trust me, it hurt really bad. I hope she gets better soon, at least she didn't break her ankle.

Wow, this was posted in june. :rotfl: