Hove Festival

Statys

Here are comments taken from your site:

„ech, neither of the galleries would open upâ€

and your responce:

„refresh until it works, it’s just like that unfortunatelyâ€.

Summarizing, I am just giving the sources where from you are taking pictures and upload it to your gallery, which isn’t even wroking properly.

That is why I am giving these sources out, so everyone could see it whenever one wants to, and not just when your gallery is kindly cooperatin.

if you want anything else from me just write at admin@paramore.pl . board is not a proper place for our private discussion

PS Am I fighting you? Do not flatter yourself.;)

^ You really do come off like you're trying to start something though, and I've warned you about it before.

If Anja posts smaller pictures, and you want to share the full-sized ones, go for it, but don't throw jabs about the site in with it. It's uncalled for, and no one here even said anything about the site not working, so there was no reason for you to post about it.

Very awesome! There need to be a Jeans Jacket with Paramore on the back <3

Haha, someone needs to bring that up to Hayley on Twitter or next time she posts on LJ because you know there would totally be a Paramore jean jacket if the idea was brought to their attention. :P